OUR ENCOPRESIS SURVEY RESULTS ARE AVAILABLE
Oh No… He won’t go…
Dr. Fred Daum
If your child struggles with encopresis (stool accidents), withholds stool, or refuses to use the toilet, we can provide professional and effective consultation by telephone.
Dr. Daum will speak to you every day to make adjustments in your child’s treatment based on your feedback. He is available for your questions or concerns 7 days/week and will continue to work with you until success is achieved.
Our professional consultant, Fredric Daum MD, is a board certified pediatrician and Pediatric Gastroenterologist with 45 years experience treating encopresis. We specialize in helping children who are unwilling or late to toilet train, withhold stool or have encopresis. These are children for whom the usual methods of toilet training have not worked.
The Encopresis Center can help if:
- Your child has encopresis
- Your child withholds stool
- Your child has potty accidents
- Your child had tummy aches or belly pain
- Your child refuses to sit on the toilet
- Your child is in diapers or pull-ups past the age of 3 ½ years
- Your child cannot enroll in school or camp until toilet trained
- Your child is not permitted in the swimming pool until toilet trained